Christmas Lights and Your Architect’s Design
As I drove around today I noticed that people are starting to hang their Christmas lights. If Christmas lights are important to you and something you plan to put up on your house, multifamily building, office building, retail center, etc go ahead and let your architect know what you have in mind.
It is a lot easier to put outlets in the soffit and other locations than it is to string all the extension cords. You also have the option of switching those outlets together. I've even known clients who had the contractor install the mounting hooks for the lights.Related Articles:
- Merry Christmas from EVstudio
- Why Hire an Architect When a Contractor Offers to Design-Build
- Architect Project Delivery with Design Build Mechanical and Electrical
- Many Hats: The Roles That Architects Play on Behalf of the Client
- Which came first, the architect or the contractor?
- Designing Your House – Part 1
- Agreements, Proposals and Contracts Used by Architects, Engineers and Contractors
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year From EVstudio
Leave a Response