Clear Creek Road Project Reaches Milestone
The Clear Creek Road Mixed-Use Development project in Killeen, Texas has reached a significant milestone this week. After almost two years of planning, re-zoning, utility infrastructure realignment, and design revisions, this project is ready for the construction of Phase I to begin. Application for construction permits will be made by the end of this week.
Phase I of this project consists of 4 retail buildings totaling over 22,000 square feet of space. Many of the spaces have already been pre-leased to tenants that are anxious to move in to their new locations. One of these tenants is The National Bank of Central Texas. The National Bank will occupy the end unit in Building "B" which has been provided with 2 covered drive-up lanes to service their customers.
EV Studio has been working with the owner of this project since its inception. The owner originally owned the 6 acres adjacent to the 6 acres EV Studio was hired to provide master planning services for. After an exhaustive study of the 2 properties it was determined that the most effective way to develop the property was to combine the 2 parcels into a single 12 acre tract.
The completed project will include retail spaces, medical office buildings, professional office spaces, and childcare facilities. Once completed, the project will be the home of over 100,000 square feet of mixed-use space.
The owner of this project has hired The Reider Group in Harker Heights, Texas to provide marketing services for the development. EV Studio is working directly with The Reider Group to support the marketing efforts with 3D visualization and other architectural graphics as necessary.
Design work for Phase II has officially started. EV Studio is now in the schematic design phase of the 10,000 square foot Child Care Facility and the 12,000 square foot Professional Services Building. We look forward to providing information on the progress of construction and the continued design of this project.Related Articles:
- Retail in Killeen
- 64 Acre Master Planning Church Project Underway
- EVstudio Chosen for Central Texas Civic Center Renovation Project
- Our EVstudio Texas Office is Now Open and Providing Architecture and Planning Services in Central Texas
- Potential Difficulties of the Design Bid Build Project Delivery Process
- When Should You Contact an Architect? What Phases of Your Project Can an Architect Help With?
- C-1 Commercial Property For Sale in Clear Creek County
- LEED Project Team Formation is an Important First Step in any LEED Certification Project
Leave a Response