Construction Cost per Square Foot for a Courthouse
In an ongoing series to maintain the most updated construction cost information available to us from RSMeans, the leader in construction cost estimating, new data has come out for the construction cost per square foot for Courthouses and similar facilities.
As you can see, the highest cost per square foot is in New York City at $269.00 per square foot while the low end in Winston-Salem is at $154.41 with a median of $208 per square foot. These costs are higher than ordinary market rate office buildings because of the security requirements in their programs.
Programming and designing facilities of all kinds is a unique versatility that EVstudio has among it's multiple offices working on commercial projects across the United States, so if you would like more information about your project, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Cost Per Square Foot for Construction for Medical Office Buildings
- Construction Costs per Square Foot for Nursing Homes by Region
- Construction Cost per Square Foot of Community Centers in Major US Cities
- Construction Cost per Square Foot for a Post Office
- Construction Cost per Square Foot for Hospitals
- Price Per Square Foot Construction Cost for Medical Office Buildings
- Cost per Square Foot of Construction for Institutional Buildings
- Construction Cost Per Square Foot for Multi Story Office Buildings
2 Responses »
Leave a Response