Construction Update at Homestead at Saddle Rock
Since construction commenced the week of 7/11, the Homestead at Saddle Rock project has wound down. The experts at Ground Masters worked hard and finished installing the improvements and landscaping around the grading/drainage problem areas.
In addition to new concrete pans, EVstudio Civil Engineering designed improvements to include NDS drainage inlets with 6” PVC piping. Now that they are installed, these drainage units are discrete and aesthetically pleasing. The inlets are hardly noticeable and are accompanied by appropriate landscaping rock.
In the final weeks of the project we continued to work with the contractor to ensure that all proposed improvements were constructed per plan and functioned as intended. The new retention ponds will prevent ponding elsewhere on the property. If there are any heavy storm events like those of this 2011 summer, the ponds are designed with emergency overflow to drain away from existing structures.
Located just off of Arapahoe Road and E-470, these condos are situated adjacent to the Saddle Rock Golf Course. We had the pleasure of working with both the Homestead at Saddle Rock HOA and the property manager (Hammersmith Management).
For more information related to surface drainage adjacent to structures, check out these posts http://evstudio.info/the-importance-of-proper-drainage/ and http://evstudio.info/surface-drainage-adjacent-to-houses/
- Construction Underway for Homestead at Saddle Rock
- Silver Rock Manor in Evergreen Update
- Surface Drainage Adjacent to Houses
- Homestead Road Project in Golden Ready for Building Permit
- Overflow Drains and Scuppers – Roof Drainage
- Foundation Walls Ready to Pour at Silver Rock Manor
- Silver Rock Manor Due for Completion in Evergreen Colorado
- Silver Rock Manor – The Details of the Luxury Home Begin to Emerge
Leave a Response