Denver Tops the List of Cities Ready for a Real Estate Rebound on Today Show
On Tuesday, the Today show featured a story with their real estate expert, Barbara Corcoran. She listed five real estate markets ready to rebound.
2. Raleigh, NC
5. San Francisco
The reasons included job prospects, growing population, good weather, new buyers, no overbuilding, vital downtowns, well educated population and early foreclosures.
I'm glad we have our offices in the #1 and #3 markets. This is a good time to talk to an architect and get your project ready to bid.Related Articles:
- EVstudio's Denver Duplex Designs are Being Purchased, Even in a Challenging Real Estate Market
- Denver Really is a Great City for Architects
- In This Economy, Is This the Right Time to Start Talking to an Architect?
- Denver Log Home Show
- Sean O'Hara "How To Work With An Architect" Lecture During Denver Architecture Month
- Free Consultation
- Magner Investment Duplex Ready for Stucco
- Finding and Choosing the Best Architect for Your Project
Leave a Response