EVstudio in an Architect Who Accepts Credit Cards
We've had a few clients ask us if we accept credit cards for payments and yes, we're happy to. We have long realized that every construction project has a different financing and we want to work with you to make your project work. Architecture fees are often one of the largest items that you pay for prior to having your financing in place and a credit card payment can help stretch that out.
Now, we don't insist on credit card payments either. If you are able to pay with cash or check, that is still our preference, it saves us on the large credit card fees and we really appreciate that.
If you have any questions about the available options when hiring EVstudio as your architect, please ask and we'll figure out what works for you.Related Articles:
- Which came first, the architect or the contractor?
- Architect/Client Privilege? What Does Your Architect Keep Secret?
- When Do You Absolutely Have to Hire an Architect in Colorado?
- New Page on EVstudio.us "Top Ten Reasons to Choose EVstudio"
- In This Economy, Is This the Right Time to Start Talking to an Architect?
- EVstudio.us Revised Frequent Architecture Question Page
- Blue Spruce Habitat For Humanity Selects EVstudio as Architect to Design the Next Home
- Architect Colorado Summer 2008 EVstudio
Leave a Response