EVstudio joins the Apartment Association of Metro Denver (AAMD)
With the turn of the new year EVstudio has embarked on a new emphasis in the multi-family residential market. Seen as a growing field and coupled with a recent up-tick in architectural billings, multi-family is poised to represent a large portion of the construction market here in the Front Range.
EVstudio recently inked a major multi-family commission in Colorado Springs. With 288 units on roughly 6 acres the development is targeting the Colorado College and University of Colorado at Colorado Springs populations. We also have two 100 plus unit projects in Central Texas slated for the spring.
Heading the multi-family push is Rich Muller who comes to EVstudio from Houston, Texas where he had worked in the multi-family arena for several years and has over 3,000 designed units to his credit. His specialty is high-density, urban developments as well as suburban garden-style apartments.
EVstudio recently joined the Apartment Association of Metro Denver and is looking forward to becoming an active member in the Association, offering classes and lending an architect’s perspective to the industry.
If you are planning on a multi-family development over the next year, please feel free to contact EVstudio to discuss entitlements, density and overall strategy.
Originally posted 2012-01-19 13:59:26.
- Letter on Denver Zoning From AIA, HBA, Realtors & Apartment Association
- Cost per Square Foot for Construction for 8 to 24 Story Apartment Buildings
- EVstudio to Speak at National Association of Realtors "Core Green Class"
- Denver Metro Area Jurisdictions Converting to 2009 International Codes
- Donate Your Demolition to Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
- Anthony Ries, LEED AP Joins the EVstudio Team
- David Thermos, AIA Joins the EVstudio Team for Public and Private School Projects
- Denver Colorado Architect
Leave a Response