EVstudio Recognized by Rotary International for LEED Work on Evergreen Terraces
It was a great turnout this morning at the Historic El Rancho restaurant in Evergreen for a series of awards and recognitions bestowed by the Evergreen Rotary International for environmentally conscious work that people in the community are doing. The Evergreen Terraces Office Building was one of the projects recognized for it's sustainable design and construction.
Elicia Ratajczyk, LEED AP also accepted an award on behalf of Cactus Jacks for the work they have been doing to promote green efforts in the community. It was great to see such support from the community's business leaders for honoring the work that we are doing to promote sustainability in our local communities.
- Reminder – Evergreen Terraces Open House This Evening
- Evergreen Terraces Office Building Open House – See the First LEED Building in Evergreen, Colorado
- Evergreen Terraces Office Building Prominently Featured in "REALTOR" Magazine
- Elicia Ratajczyk Promoted to Associate with EVstudio Architecture
- Solar Panels Going up on Evergreen Terraces
- Ribbon Cutting at Evergreen Terraces
- Evergreen Terraces and EVstudio News Article in the Canyon Courier
- More Information on Evergreen Terraces
Leave a Response