Ft. Hood Architecture Projects in Progress
I went down to Texas this week to check out the progress being made on our Ft. Hood projects.
3 Buildings going up.
Soldier Family Assistance Center: Part of the Army's Warrior in Transition program, this will provide services for soldiers including social areas, child care and transitional counseling.
Company Headquarters: Also part of the Army's Warrior in Transition program. This building serves more of an administrative function for the staff that helps with transitioning personnel.
American Water Administrative offices: American Water's new base of operations on Ft. Hood will provide both offices and storage for American Water while they serve the base over the next 50 years.
- EVstudio Warrior in Transition Projects at Fort Hood
- Rendering Architecture Project for DPW at Fort Hood
- Ft. Hood Renderings with Bentley Luxology
- Community Based Clinic for US Army Medical Command
- Clash Detection for Army Projects with Bentley Projectwise Navigator
- Bentley RAM Structural Software used by EVstudio
- Denver Montclair International School Classroom Building Progress
- EVstudio Adds Rich Muller to Evergreen Architecture Team
Leave a Response