Giovanni Italian Restaurant Floor Plans
One of EVstudio's current projects is Giovanni's Italian Restaurant in Copperas Cove, Texas. The restaurant design has a classical Italian theme and atmosphere. There are several distinctly different areas within the building representing various regions of Italy. There are also several exterior spaces dedicated to gardens and landscaped areas that will visually accessible from inside the facility. The restaurant is designed to seat 187 guests inside and 28 outside and includes both indoor and outdoor spaces along with a full bar and wood fired pizza oven. The design is roughly 6,400 square feet.
EVstudio has been involved with a number of restaurants, there are more articles with more restaurant floor plans and helpful information.
- EVstudio is Awarded New Italian Restaurant Project in Copperas Cove, Texas
- Free Consultation on Restaurant Floor Plans, Bars, Seating and Kitchens
- Restaurant Floor Plan for Tenant Improvement – Taste of Himalaya Nepalese Restaurant
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant About Set For Permitting Process
- Assembly Occupancy Groups as Defined in the International Building Code
- Acapulco Denver Restaurant Sketch
- Free Residential Home Floor Plans Online
- Achieving a 2 Hour Floor Ceiling Assembly From the Underside Only
2 Responses »
- Rendering of Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant in Copperas Cove, Texas | Architecture, Engineering & Planning EVstudio | Denver & Evergreen Architect | Colorado & Central Texas | Blog
Leave a Response