New Layout for Small Denver Bakery
We recently designed a new layout for a small Denver bakery. It is one of the smallest food service projects that EVstudio has designed. The space is 510 square feet squeezed into a compact 15’ x 34’ rectangle. While there was no wall re-configuration, the challenge was to come up with the best solution for equipment layout while complying with code.
The client provided us a list of existing equipment they intended on keeping in the new space as well as new equipment they were going to purchase. We came up with a simple yet very practical layout while adding only one wall for a new hand sink in the kitchen area. We also angled the front service area to provide more room for the consultation table and to create a more open feel to the small space.
- New Floor Plan for Bakery
- Designing a Commercial Kitchen – What the Small Restaurant Owner Needs to Give Their Architect
- Denver Environmental Health Regulations on Equipment in Commercial Kitchens
- Acapulco Mexican Restaurant About Set For Permitting Process
- Restaurant Floor Plan for Tenant Improvement – Taste of Himalaya Nepalese Restaurant
- Boom-A-Rang Diner Restaurant Open in Evergreen Colorado
- Installing New Doors at an Exit Stair – Joy Burns Arena at the Ritchie Center
- The Maximum Occupant Load in the Building Code – Not a Maximum
2 Responses »
Leave a Response