Price Per Square Foot Construction Cost for Medical Office Buildings
In another assessment in a series of articles: How much does it cost to build a medical office building? It is well known that Medical Office Buildings are very expensive per square foot due to the integrated systems required in the buildings. Below is a chart from RSMeans construction cost data that illustrates the cost per square foot for new construction sorted by region from the most expensive to the least expensive.
The chart shows a significant spread in cost per square foot by geographic location - as much as 74% increase from the lowest (Winston-Salem) to the highest (New York). The average cost per square foot hovers around $220 per square foot. These buildings can also vary significantly depending on the specific uses and the technologies employed within the offices. For more specific information regarding the cost of an individual medical office building to suit your requirements, please contact us here at EVstudio and we can help to scope the parameters that make your project work.
- Construction Cost per Square Foot of Community Centers in Major US Cities
- Cost per Square Foot of Commercial Construction by Region
- Cost Per Square Foot of Educational Facilities by Region
- Advice for Medical Office Floor Plan Design in Tenant Buildings
- Floor Plan for Small Medical Office
- Retail & Medical in Killeen Texas
- Retail Buildings on Clear Creek Road in Killeen Texas
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Home?
3 Responses »
Leave a Response