Put a Light Switch on the Bed Wall in Your Bedroom
If you're the type of person who likes to climb into bed and watch TV or read a book before bed you probably don't enjoy getting up to turn off the light. What I'd suggest is putting in a 3-way switch for your bedroom lights next to the bed along with the one by the bedroom door. Better yet, put in a dimmer and you can adjust the lighting level to exactly where you want it.
These little details can make a real difference in your comfort and enjoyment of your home. When the time comes for construction of a new home or a major remodel, work with an architect to really look at the way that you live in your home. If you're going to put in the effort, you'll benefit from thinking through the details.
- Include an Exterior Door in Your Addition
- Which came first, the architect or the contractor?
- Why Hire an Architect When a Contractor Offers to Design-Build
- Have Your Architect Hire the Engineers
- Upper Level Addition in Stapleton – Floor Plan
1 Responses »
Leave a Response