Setting Trusses at the Diamond Office and Retail Building in Evergreen Colorado
The trusses have arrived at the Diamond Building in Bergen Park. Most of the upper roof was designed using long span attic trusses.
After several design studies and preliminary pricing, we determined that for this building, the attic trusses would provide the square footage that we needed for the best price.
Value Engineering like this can often affect the design of the building and the interior spaces, but in this case, we were able to anticipate the structural decisions early on because of our ability to design structure in-house. The roof will begin sheathing next week.Related Articles:
- Sneak Peek at the Diamond Office/Retail building in Evergreen
- Progress On The Diamond Building In Bergen Park
- Montessori School of Evergreen – Setting Trusses on the Gym
- Evergreen Terraces Office Building Open House – See the First LEED Building in Evergreen, Colorado
- Latest Rendering of the Diamond Office Building
- Holly Park Community Center Ready for Setting Trusses
- Catamount Constructors Estimating Department Office Expansion in Evergreen Colorado
- Honka Showroom Progress at Teepees Office Building in Evergreen
Leave a Response