Structural Assessment of Fire Damaged Wood Structures
EVstudio's forensic engineering services include Structural Assessment of Fire Damaged Wood Structures. We have provided observations and repair recommendations for many residential wood structures damaged by fire.
We work with insurance companies and contractors to clearly identify the damaged areas, provide repair recommendations and observe the completed work. If you need reliable, efficient and a quick turn around on a structural assessment please contact us at email@example.com
Originally posted 2011-08-06 17:08:49.
- EVstudio Designing a Replacement for a Fire Damaged Home
- Calculating Fire Resistance Ratings of Wood Assemblies Using the IBC
- Repair of Badly Damaged Joist and Sill Plate Due to Water Moisture
- Portable Fire Extinguishers in the International Fire Code
- Structural Engineering Services Available Through EVstudio in Colorado
- Wood Post Bearing in Historic Denver Homes
- Earthcore Structural Insulated Panels (SIP) Reviewed, Designed and Detailed by EVstudio Structural Engineering
- Structural Wood Framing Connectors from Simpson Strong-Tie and USP
Leave a Response