The Cafe at The Place in Evergreen to Open Next Week!
While construction continues next door at "The Place" on Meadow Drive in Evergreen, the "Cafe @ The Place" may open as early as next week! EVstudio completed the plans for both spaces. The building, which previously housed The Carpet Exchange, has been designed to be an important hub for the non-profit organizations of the mountain communities and is already leased to capacity once construction is completed. The building has a completely updated interior featuring office and storage spaces, flexible meeting areas, a tele-conferencing room and a fully equipped media room which are all powered by a brand new 30 kilowatt solar array on the roof.
The owner is hoping to open the Cafe doors to the public as early as Monday June 14th. The Cafe features a nearly 500 s.f. outdoor patio area in addition to over 1000 s.f. of interior retail space with a gas burning fireplace and mountain accents such as stone and barnwood finishes. Evergreen residents and visitors will soon have a new place to meet, sit down and share a steaming cup of Joe and a warm conversation.
- Reminder – Evergreen Terraces Open House This Evening
- Evergreen Terraces Office Building Open House – See the First LEED Building in Evergreen, Colorado
- Boom-A-Rang Diner Restaurant Open in Evergreen Colorado
- Upcoming Earth Day Festival in Evergreen
- Gateway Trail from Evergreen Lake to Downtown Evergreen Proposed to Jefferson County Open Space
- Setting Trusses at the Diamond Office and Retail Building in Evergreen Colorado
- Evergreen Terraces and EVstudio Architecture Featured in National Real Estate Article for LEED Work
- Montessori School of Evergreen Multipurpose Room Ribbon Cutting Today
2 Responses »
Leave a Response